Teacher Education Institute and The College of Saint Rose are proud to announce new, specially priced online certificate programs:
- Certificate in Special Education: Middle School & Adolescent Levels
- This 15 credit hour online Certificate in Special Education is open only to candidates holding a Master’s degree in Adolescence Education and certification in Adolescence Education (7-12) for New York State or the equivalent. Applicants must meet the 36-credit requirement for a content specialty in one of the following areas: biology, chemistry, earth science, English/language arts, mathematics, social studies, or Spanish.
- Certificate in Program Evaluation
- This 12 credit hour online Advanced Certificate in Program Evaluation is designed for students interested in expanding their understanding of the professional field of program evaluation through an in-depth experience in both theories of
program evaluation, as well as practical application in instrument development and testing and
In education, program evaluators can find careers in many different areas. Students who have graduated from the program are currently working professionals for state and federal agencies, private corporations, and not-for-profits.
- Certificate in Instructional Technology
- This 12 credit hour Certificate in Instructional Technology is an online program that is designed to improve classroom technology and integration skills and inspire teachers interested in improving their classroom instruction through technology integration. The program is a tremendous resume builder.
Each course is specially priced at $900 plus materials.
Teachers interested in the Certificate Programs must apply for admittance to The College of Saint Rose and requires Graduate Admissions matriculation. Submit the following items to:
The College of Saint Rose
Office of Graduate and Continuing Education Admissions
432 Western Avenue
Albany, NY 12203
- Click here to apply online. You may also download a hard copy application here.
- Written Statement of Purpose: a 300-word or less written essay describing your reasons for interest the program.
- Official transcripts from all colleges you have attended.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- $40 Application Fee Payable to The College of Saint Rose
For application and payment information, contact us or call 800-331-2208.
All Certificates are offered through The College of Saint Rose. The College of Saint Rose is accredited by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York, the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools, and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). Each Certificate is registered and approved by the NY State Education Department.
Teacher Education Institute: Improving Student Achievement Through Professional Development Since 1981.