Important Information you need to know before you register:
|ONLINE LOGIN - Register or pay a balance online for classroom & online graduate courses|
|Online Professional Development Registration|
|Charlotte County Courses Registration Form|
Call 1-800-331-2208 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. (EST)
Open TEI's Print Registration Form, fill in all required information, print the form from your browser application and then fax it to: 1-407-536-6000.
Open TEI's Mail Registration Form, print and fill out the required information.
Get ApprovalYour district may require a preliminary review in order to approve your TEI course. Print this letter, attach the corresponding course description and syllabus to it, and submit it to your district for review. Please keep in mind that your district may require additional information – always check with your district prior to registering for a course.
- Three (3) Graduate Tuition: $575-$635
- One (1) Graduate Credit Online Tuition is: $192
- Two (2) Graduate Credit Online Tuition is: $383
- Online Participants may choose to receive graduate credit from any of our university partners. As always we recommend prior approval from your district.
- Graduate Course Credit: Participants earn 1-3 semester hours.
- Twenty (20) Hour Professional Development Tuition is: $142
- Twenty (40) Hour Professional Development Tuition is: $284
- Forty-five (45) and Sixty (60) hour Professional Development Tuition is $425.
- Professional Development Course Credit: Participants earn 45 hours of professional development credit for face-to-face classes and 20-60 hours of professional development credit for online classes. Hours may vary by State or District. Always check with your District Staff Development Office prior to registering.
- Classroom Course Locations: TEI on-site graduate courses are held at schools, conference centers and major hotels. All of our locations provide a professional academic environment and are conveniently located. Visit our Schedule page to find the location that works best for you!
- Students are to order their own textbook. For the list of courses and textbook information, please click here.
- Receiving Credit: Check with your district office before you register. Check with your adviser if you intend to use a course as elective toward a Master's degree.
- Weekend Classes: Weekend classes meet for two weekends, on Friday from 6 to 9 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Weekday Classes: Weekday classes meet Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Deposit: $50 nonrefundable deposit will hold your space in class. *Please Note: If you are registering for a class that begins within two weeks or less FULL AMOUNT IS DUE NOW!
- Course Fee Balance: Your course fee balance must be received two weeks prior to the course start date to guarantee placement and avoid a late fee.
- Confirmation: Course location, dates and times will be received via email after registration.
- Transfer Fee: TEI charges a $10 add/drop fee.
- Return Check Fee: TEI charges a $25 fee for each returned check.
- Cancellations: All cancellations must be received two weeks prior to the course start date to avoid a $50 late cancellation fee (This is not to be confused with a deposit). No refunds after course start date