Welcome to Teacher Education Institute, a site owned and operated by Teacher Education Institute, Inc. (the "Site").
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork, and computer code contained on the Site are owned, controlled or licensed by or to TEI, and may be protected by copyright, patent, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
No part of the Site and no content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website, or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without TEI's express prior written consent.
Account, Password, and Security
Links to other Sites
This Site may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. These external resources are provided as a convenience to our users. TEI has no control over such external resources, and TEI is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such external resources, including any information or materials contained therein. You are responsible for making your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these external sites or resources.
In using the Site, including all content available through it, you agree:
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment or use of the Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
- not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- not to create a false identity;
- not to use or attempt to use another's account, password, service, or system without express prior written authorization from TEI;
- not to access or attempt to access any content which you are not authorized to access;
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
APPLICABLE LAW IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, and at TEI's request, defend TEI and its agents, employees, directors, and officers from and against any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) made by any third party due to or in connection with your use of this Site.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances and in no event shall TEI and those providing information or content to the Site, and their respective agents, employees, directors, officers, and licensors (collectively "TEI Parties"), be liable, regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, omissions, or other defects in the information contained within the Site, for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to you, for any malfunction of any service offered on the Site, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. Under no circumstances and in no event shall TEI Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages arising out of or relating to your use of, or inability to use, the Site.
ND: 4843-9670-0675, v. 1